Saturday, August 10, 2013

Revamp

So, after much tweaking of my diet, I have to say I don't think I can call it my Almost Wartime Diet any longer. I have given up all grains (including most legumes...I'm having a really hard time with peanut butter!), soda, almost all sugar (I do have some honey or agave now and then and do enjoy a few treats with stevia every so often). I no longer eat red meat and I hardly ever eat pork or chicken. It is a rare occasion indeed if I do (I still cook it for the family). I do eat fish and seafood and I do eat lots of vegetables, especially potatoes. I eat fruits, nuts and cheese. Every so often (about once or twice a month), I may have some yogurt. I drink water or (my favorite) ice tea.

I am thinking of using this blog space to share recipes that I have made searching the web for grain free dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment